Friday, November 20, 2009


That's right! We had to be ordinary this time and have a Singleton! (A term I didn't even know about until our twins) We went to the doctor on November 10th for our first appointment and sonogram; I was so glad Mike and the girls could all be there. The baby looks great and is healthy and the my due date will be June 18th (The last day of school is June 16th!) So we will see how far we get.
The highlight of the appointment was seeing the astonishment in the girl's eyes when they got to hear the Baby's heartbeat, they totally get it, I can't wait to experience this pregnancy through their eyes! Also, when the appointment was over the Doctor said "Bye" to the girls and Rebekah started crying and told the Doctor that she wanted him to take the baby out now! What a good lesson of patience this will be for the girls, especially for this mama girl! I can't wait to hold you Baby!

1 comment:

becky said...

Did you tell me you were blogging? So cool to see you out here in blogland I hope it is cool that i follow u. See you tomorrow